06 April 2008

Contribution Schmontribution

Yes it's true. I'm not the best on following through with my computerized communications. However, I am contributing to the blog now (2 months before we leave) just to get off to a good start. Even though Katie and I are probably the only people reading this right now. So Katie...this one's for you. Each day brings us closer and closer and I become more nevous and excited for the unknown. I'm glad you are preparing both of us with your research, planning, and list after list after list. I like to think I contribute in my own way. Or at least I will; when it comes time to move; and I will lift many heavy things. Mike out.

2 comments:

ryanthornton said...

Trust me, people are reading. We are all very excited to meet the new stagaires.

Unknown said...

haha, I think you're right to emphasize the lifting of heavy things. That and quoting simpsons are really the only things you're good for. :-0