11 April 2008

Check out our wishlist

Wow...the title of this post makes me sound really greedy.

Actually, I'm posting this because we've had several people asking about what we need before we leave.

You can get to our wishlist by clicking on the title of this post or by using the link on the right hand side of this page (just click on the word "Wishlist" over to the right).

If you have any questions about the list or about where/how to send items you can leave comments on our blog, email, call or talk to me in person before we depart.

Hope this is useful for everyone!

P.S. I just can't resist blogging about how incredibly AWESOME it is that KU won the NCAA National Championship right before we leave! We are going to be seriously deprived of KU basketball while we are in RIM...but I think that AMAZING game will keep us on a high for quite some time. Hopefully it won't have to last another twenty years though :)

2 comments:

LW said...

Yea! I'm so excited for you two. I'll wait to ship fun wish-list stuff until you're there, because I totally understand the tragedy of luggage weight limits. :) Not to mention, I've never sent mail to Africa before. It'll be an adventure! Maybe K-State will be better at basketball than KU in 29 months!

AARP Tax-Aide Kansas District 24 said...

What a fabulous web site. I look forward to keeping track of your adventures. Thanks for including the Chorale! Sarah M.